3600 Las Vegas Boulevard S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Bellagio Las Vegas Overview
The Bellagio Resort & Casino is a true representation of Sin City’s luxury and frenetic energy. The 5-star upscale hotel is the go-to property for high-roller gamblers. The iconic Bellagio dancing fountains and the ornate Italian-themed courtyard are some of the property’s selling points, along with elaborate sculptures, 5 outdoor pools, and well over 20 restaurants.
Right from the CHIHULY-embellished lobby, which is a sight to behold, the Bellagio is designed to wow. The rooms come in many categories that vary in décor and feature Italian marble-floored bathrooms with separate showers, deep soaking tubs, well-stocked minibars, free Wi-Fi, and huge flat-screen TVs.
The casino hotel is a favorite choice for business travelers, families, couples, and groups, all of whom are attracted by the property’s excellent buffet, outstanding spa, superb fitness center, and great room service. Not to forget the indoor botanical gardens. And there’s plenty going on year-round at the Bellagio, most notably a string of performances by the world-famous Cirque du Soleil. Overall, the hotel is on par with the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Caesars Palace, and the Encore at Wynn.
- Italian-themed luxury hotel with amenities, atmosphere, and décor to match
- Central locale on the Las Vegas Strip puts gets at proximity to many eateries, shopping, and other hotels
- Italian-themed courtyard houses 5 gorgeous swimming pools
- Guest rooms feature large, marble-floored bathrooms with glass showers and separate deep soaking tubs
- Rooms are stylish and contemporary with plush bedding and state of the art amenities
- Multiple fine-dining restaurant options that include the Picasso, Lago Spago, and Le Cirque
- Home to one of the most recognizable dancing fountain shows at the Bellagio Fountains
- Offers one of the most exquisite buffets in Sin City
- Awe-inspiring displays at the indoor Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- Hosts a sprawling casino with numerous table games, slot machines, a sportsbook, and a racebook
- Offers free valet parking, free Wi-Fi, and free self-parking
- It has a well-stocked fitness center, full-service salon, and a massive spa
- The front desk area can be crowded and noisy
- Expect long lines at the buffet and café
- Expensive nightly resort fee
- Affordable dining options are limited on-site
Rooms & Suites at the Bellagio Las Vegas
The Bellagio Resort & Casino boasts around 3,933 rooms in varying décor and categories. Even so, they boast a contemporary yet sophisticated design, with the highlight features being the marble-floored bathrooms with glass showers and separate soaking tubs. The choice of accommodation includes standard rooms, villas, and suites.
The base-level rooms are the Resort King and the Fountain View King, both of which are quite spacious and start at 510 square feet. The standard rooms come in two variations – one has a color palette of platinum and indigo with geometric prints on the walls and carpeting, while the other option features a plum and green tea color scheme.
Either option offers garden views, while the Fountain View King overlooks the Bellagio Fountain. As for amenities, these basic rooms feature stocked minibars, pillow-top mattresses (cashmere), Italian marble bathrooms, and 40-inch flat-screen TVs.
From standard rooms, you step up to Strip View Rooms, and then suite-style rooms, which include Penthouse Suites, Bellagio Suites, and Salone Suites. Every suite has a large marble bathroom and a separate living space.
Some rooms are a long walk from restaurants, casinos, shopping, and the lobby due to the sheer size of the hotel property. The rooms on the top floors offer the most beautiful Strip views.
Restaurants & Bars at the Bellagio Las Vegas
The array of dining and bar options at the hotel is almost endless. There are a few casual eateries, paired with an impressive bevy of fine-dining options. These include:
- The Bellagio Café – Cafe Bellagio is the go-to spot for casual dining
- Prime Steakhouse – Check out this fine-dining restaurant for some delicious seafood, tasty meat, and other American cuisines. Note that you must make a reservation ahead of time.
- Le Cirque – This option serves up French cuisine in a lavish dining space
- Jasmine – This spot offers a full Asian menu
- Picasso – As the name hints, this restaurant dishes out European food, plus a long wine list
The Bellagio also houses casual eateries (like Noodles, Juice Press, and Starbucks), contemporary restaurants, a breakfast buffet, juice bars, and quick-serve spots. There are a total of 20+ dining options. Besides, the hotel offers 24-hour room service.
The choice of bars and lounges include the Lily Bar & Lounge and Baccarat Bar.
The hotel has a salon, a men’s barbershop, and a full-service spa with a laundry list of treatments and massages. These include waxing, treatment packages, body treatments, facials, and deep-tissue massages. Poolside massages are available on request at the Bellagio, too. You’ll also find a salon that offers a plethora of services that include nail care, makeup, and hairstyling.
The Bellagio boasts 5 outstanding outdoor pools housed in the Italian-themed courtyard. There’s also another seasonal pool located in Cypress Lounge. All these pools are heated and temperature-controlled with lifeguards on call. A poolside bar, café, whirlpool spas, poolside massages, and private cabanas are also accessible to guests upon request. The seasonal Cypress Lounge is actually a private pool with reserved cabanas, daybeds, and loungers, as well as poolside food service.
Gym and Fitness
Bellagio’s business center has meeting rooms and provides guests with clerical services and overnight courier service. It also rents out communication equipment (fax machines, printers, etc.) and private mini-suites. On-site event managers and planners can also provide assistance in choosing the beautiful Galleria rooms, the hotel’s ballrooms, or the Renaissance meeting space for business meetings and events.Wedding AmenitiesThe hotel houses a couple of wedding chapels:
The East Wedding Chapel – This wedding venue has a capacity of up to 30 guests
The South Wedding Chapel – This is a larger chapel with a capacity of up to 100 guests
Other potential venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions include Terrazza di Sogno and the Fountain Courtyard, which can accommodate up to 40 guests and 100 guests, respectively.EntertainmentIf arts, culture, or performance are more your speed, the hotel has got you covered too.
The Gallery of Fine Art (art gallery) hosts a cycle of exhibits by renowned artists like Andy Warhol. The theater invites an impressive lineup of acts and delivers performances of O Cirque du Soleil. The Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Garden is an art in and of itself.
Casino at the Bellagio Las Vegas
Gambling is without a doubt one of Bellagio’s biggest draws, as the sprawling on-site casino is one of the most popular on the Las Vegas Strip. It features a host of blackjack tables, baccarat tables, slot machines, roulette wheels, card games, and an elegant high-roller poker room. A vibrant sportsbook and betting on racing are also available on the casino floor.
The rewards program M life is popular among gamblers who want to rack up perks and comp points for their stay and gaming.
Bellagio Casino & Resort Review: The Verdict
The Bellagio Las Vegas is a 3,933-room luxury hotel that embodies European excess and extravagance. Run by MGM Resorts International, this Italian-themed property features a glass-clad lobby, choreographed dancing fountains, and sophisticated rooms with marble floor bathrooms. Guests have access to a rush of shopping, entertainment, and dining options, including world-class restaurants such as Picasso, Lago, Prime Steakhouse, Yellow, and Noodles. The hotel’s casino is definitely one of Vegas’ best and brightest, offering a massive floor filled with slot machines, table games, and poker games.