The iWallet is a digital wallet app that enables users to store their card information so that they can receive money or make purchases using QR codes. It’s currently available to small and medium-sized businesses that want a secure, contactless, and convenient means to accept online and mobile payments.
Other features and services offered by iWallet platform are as follows:
- Reputation management and trust marketing tools that include a tool for acquiring organic Yelp and Google reviews
- Mobile check deposit service that allows users to scan, authenticate, and process paper checks in real-time
- API developer program
You can download the iWallet mobile payment app on Android devices through the Google Play Store and for iOS devices through the Apple App Store.
Here’s how iWallet works:
The process of signing up for an iWallet account is really simple. Follow these steps to create your account:
- Select the appropriate account type (e.g. “Individual User” for casino transactions)
- Enter your email address and click “Next”
- Fill in your personal information (name, birthdate, password, country)
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions, and then verify your email by clicking the link sent to the address provided.
Once you have signed up for an account, you have the option to remain somewhat anonymous and unverified. However, keep in mind that there is a maximum payout limit of $1,000 in this case. For full access to all features and higher payout limits, we require additional verification through our Know Your Customer procedures.
To verify your iWallet account, you must submit copies of two sets of KYC identification documents:
- Proof of identity – It comes in the form of your passport, national ID, driver’s license, or any other government-issued photo ID. The document must be at least three months from its expiry, be it your passport, driver’s license, or resident ID.
- Proof of address – You must provide a copy of bank statement, utility bill, or resident card. It must be a recent copy in which the date of issue is no longer than three months ago.
Please note that there are specific image size requirements and acceptable formats (JPG, JPEG, PDF, PNG, or GIF) for these documents. Corporate accounts may have slightly different verification procedures, which will be communicated through email and customer support.
One of the best things about iWallet is that you can deposit to and withdraw from online casinos using multiple currencies. Like most digital wallets operating in Asia, iWallet accepts many different currencies, including:
- US Dollar ($)
- British Pound (£)
- Singapore Dollar (S$)
- Japanese Yen (¥)
- Euro (€)
- Hong Kong Dollar (HK$)
- Chinese Yuan (¥)
- Indian Rupees (₹)
- Philippine Pesos (₱)
- Malaysian Ringgit (MR)
- Thai Baht (฿)
- Vietnamese Dong (₫)
There are three major ways to add funds to your iWallet account:
- Through an international bank wire – If you choose to transfer funds via international bank wire, it may take 3-5 business days for them to become available in your account.
- Through domestic transfer – It typically takes 1-2 business days for funds to reach iWallet. The deposit will be credited to your iWallet account within 3-5 business days.
- By using a credit card or a debit card – iWallet accepts all the major credit and debit cards, including VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Tap wallet and enter your credit card information and follow the on-screen prompts. The funds will be credited to your iWallet account immediately after completion.
You can also fund your iWallet account from other digital wallets like PayPal. If you choose to transfer funds via bank wire, it may take a few days for them to become available in your account. However, if you purchase a voucher with your credit card, the funds will be immediately accessible.
The default payment method will be used to cash out your funds from iWallet. Withdrawing iWallet balance is easy. You can either:
- Request a transfer to your bank account
- Or, use your Visa Platinum Prepaid Card for transactions
It’s worth noting that the card is a “prepaid” type, meaning its limit is based on the funds in your iWallet account. For Visa Platinum holders, additional fees may apply for cash withdrawals, monthly account maintenance, foreign transactions, and transferring funds from one card to another, changing your PIN, replacing your card, and topping up your card balance.
Personal account charges include fees for bank wire withdrawal, topping up your account via iWallet, inactivity of 180 days or more, failed international transfers, account closure, and foreign exchange transactions.
As a cardholder, you are allowed to make a maximum of two withdrawals per day, each with a limit of $1,000. Additionally, there is a daily withdrawal limit of $2,000. Please note that your iWallet account also has a card load limit of $10,000 for a single load and a daily load limit of $20,000.
The iWallet is a digital wallet service for making online and mobile payments. The online payment service allows people to make deposits and withdrawals to and from online casinos primarily in Asian countries. The payment service provider is based in Hong Kong and has some of the lowest processing fees for online casino transactions.
The iWallet is an innovative solution designed to streamline payments for both personal and business use.
Targeting the Japanese, Chinese and Malaysian markets, this online payment method also caters to customers in Europe, though usage is less prevalent in this region. With support centers in Europe, Hong Kong and the Philippines, the company is dedicated to keeping fees low. However, it’s important to note that like any payment method, there are pros and cons to using iWallet – but the benefits outweigh the drawbacks.
The iWallet digital app should not be confused with Apple Wallet, which was initially called iWallet. The latter is a secure mobile wallet where users can store their credit and debit card information on their Apple devices like iPad and iPhone.
With Apple Wallet, you can store the following:
- Boarding passes
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Movie tickets
- Prepaid cards
- Rewards cards
- Store cards
- Student ID cards
Apple Wallet is an Apple’s app for making mobile payments, especially with Apple Pay. With Apple Pay, the possibilities are endless. From making quick and secure payments online or in-store, to checking-in for flights at the airport, the options are endless. In the U.S., you can even send and receive money with ease. Plus, enjoy perks such as redeeming rewards, buying movie tickets, checking card balances and even using it as your school ID.
To start using Apple Pay, you’ll first need a compatible device and the latest version of iOS. From there, simply open the Wallet app and follow the prompts to add your desired card. Keep in mind, your card must be verified by your bank or card issuer before you can use it for shopping, money transfers, or receiving payments.
Google Wallet is an innovative mobile payment solution brought to you by Google. As part of the Google Pay app, Google Wallet allows you to store your credit and debit cards, transit passes and more, all in one convenient place. By downloading Google Pay to your Android or iOS device, you can enjoy a wide range of features such as:
- Earning cashback rewards by activating offers from partner merchants
- Making purchases with your stored cards, whether you’re shopping online or in-store
- Sending and receiving payments with ease
- Splitting payments with friends and family
- Syncing linked accounts to check balances all in one place
- Tracking your spending history
- Viewing your transaction history and loyalty card information
Just like Apple Pay, Google Pay is free to download and use and offers the added convenience of being able to use it on either an Android or iOS device.
- Easy access to cash with lenient daily limits
- Ability to deposit paper checks with the mobile wallet
- Flat rate credit card processing
- Charged for every transaction
- Not available to residents of Hong Kong
- Charge for inactivity and for closing your account.
Using iWallet to make and receive payments is as easy as signing up and downloading the mobile wallet app to your preferred device. From there, you can effortlessly deposit paper checks or transfer funds directly from your bank, credit/debit cards.
Once your iWallet account is funded and verified, you can start sending and receiving funds, make payments to merchants online, and even make purchases. Not just that, you can also transfer funds to and from online casinos that accept iWallet with ease.
That said, there are several places where you can use iWallet:
- Online casinos
- Online merchant stores
- Home service and hospitality businesses, from air duct cleaning to limo services
Apple Pay is accepted at a wide range of merchants and locations, including:
- Gas stations
- Grocery delivery
- Grocery stores
- In-app purchases
- Online stores and apps
- Public transportation systems
- Retail stores and restaurants
- Taxis and ride-sharing services
- Universities and colleges
It is also important to note that availability of Apple Pay may vary based on location, and not all merchants may accept it. To find out which merchants and locations near you accept Apple Pay, you can use the “Wallet & Apple Pay” feature in your iPhone settings, or check on Apple’s website for more information.
You can top up your iWallet account using three methods…
Method #1 – International Wire Transfer
Topping up your iWallet account using international wire transfer is easy…
- Visit your preferred local bank
- Make a deposit in favor of the iWallet appointed account
- The funds will be received in the iWallet appointed account in between three and five business days
- The funds will be credited to your iWallet account within one business day once they have received your funds
- iWallet will not charge any extra fees. However, you will pay all fees charged by your bank and any other bank in between
Method #2 – Domestic Bank Transfer
To top up your iWallet account via a domestic bank transfer…
- Visit a local bank or agency provided by iWallet in your country
- Deposit money using details provided by iWallet
- It usually takes 1-2 business days for iWallet to receive your funds
Once they receive the money, it will take one business day for funds to reflect in your iWallet account
Method #3 – Using Credit Card Information
To top up your iWallet account using a credit card…
- Visit the deposit page of within your iWallet account
- Follow the deposit instructions using your preferred credit card
- Once the transaction is completed, the funds will show up in your iWallet account immediately
The iWallet digital wallet is generally considered to be safe and secure. And here are top things that make iWallet safe:
- Encryption: iWallet uses next-level encryption, including HTTPS and 256-bit SSL encryption, to protect your personal and financial information.
- Fraud Protection: iWallet web-based and mobile app has built-in fraud detection tools. When depositing paper checks, it notifies you instantly when the account is high-risk or has insufficient funds before completion of the transaction.
- Reputation: The team behind iWallet is world renowned, including co-founders Alex Brovikov and Jim Kolchin. It’s always safe to use digital wallets from reputable companies or providers. iWallet.com is Verisign secured and TRUSTe-certified.
- Anti-Hacking protection: iWallet is secured by RSA Security, Norton Security, and AES Encryption Service.
Yes. Based on our experience and available information, iWallet appears to be a safe digital wallet option. The use of next-level encryption, including HTTPS and 256-bit SSL encryption, and built-in fraud detection tools provide an added layer of security for personal and financial information.