3535 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
The LINQ Hotel + Experience Overview
Right in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, the recently rechristened LINQ Hotel + Experience is a budget hotel that attracts travelers who want to enjoy affordable luxury.
The property features 2,460 modern clean rooms with decent in-room amenities, including pillow-top mattresses, 47-inch flat-screen TVs, and USB charging docks. It offers an on-site bar and lounges, a pool, a casino, and a bevy of restaurant options, including Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen, his only restaurant in Sin City.
The hotel is a magnet for younger party groups, thanks to its range of amenities. Whether you want to ride an exhilarating roller coaster, check out the exotic vehicle museum, bowl your heart out, or enjoy the ritzy nightlife, the Linq Hotel has got you covered. Free Wi-Fi, complimentary parking and the central location make this spot a favorite for partygoers who plan to spend more time outside their hotel rooms, than inside them. It’s on par with New York-New York Hotel & Casino in terms of the price point and amenities.
- Great location in the middle of The Strip, across from sister property Caesars Palace
- Fairly modern guest rooms with USB charging docks and large flat-screen TVs
- Home to High Roller (with panoramic views) and a massive bowling alley
- Decent casino with many slot machines and gaming tables, plus low bet minimums
- Impressive outdoor pool with great sunbeds
- A good choice of bars & lounges for a superb nightlife
- Home to a car museum
- Expansive meeting and event space, including a full-service business center
- Multiple dining options, including the only Las Vegas restaurant by Guy Fieri
- Free parking, along with free WiFi included in the daily resort fee
- Modern, fully equipped fitness center
- The interior environments can get smoky
- Long wait times for check-in and elevators due to the size and popularity
- Some lingering wear issues despite renovation
- It can get quite noisy in some rooms
- Guest reviews say some rooms are still worn, despite renovation
Rooms & Suites at the LINQ Hotel + Experience
There are 2,460 modern rooms and linq suites at the hotel housed across 19 stories and five towers. They may not be the fanciest, most comfortable, or most lavish rooms on the Strip, but they have been renovated with sleek beds with pillow-top mattresses, colorful murals, and round magnifying mirrors, as well as club chairs upholstered with chocolate leather.
The hotel room types at the LINQ Hotel include standard rooms, poolside suites, and suites. The standard room options boast a contemporary décor with a bright color of white and modern wall murals. In-room amenities include wall-mounted ACs (though old), USB charging docks, flat-screen TVs, and mini-fridges.
*linq hotel room pictures
The King Suites at LINQ Hotel bring separate bedrooms to the fold, while the Penthouse Suite comes with a kitchenette and a bar. Note that some budget rooms do come with bunk beds, which may be ideal for families or a group of young partygoers looking to share the accommodation cost. The hotel’s big draw is that the guest rooms are well-placed and affordable.
Restaurant & Bars at the LINQ Hotel + Experience
The LINQ Hotel + Experience Las Vegas provides a diverse dining choice that includes the Brooklyn Bowl’s Blue Ribbon, which features a bowling alley and a restaurant.
- Off The Strip – This is a casual eatery that has stolen the hearts of many guests and non-guests
- Vegas Kitchen & Bar – This is the only restaurant in Las Vegas by the famous foodie and celeb chef Guy Fieri
- The Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar – This Tex-Mex restaurant dishes out the best Mexican meals for lunch and dinner in vibrant dining rooms.
- Hash House A Go Go – The chefs at this restaurant whip up creative American dishes for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Corner Kitchen & Donuts – Don’t let the name fool you; this restaurant is prized for its Italian brunches, lunches, and dinners. Patrons can also order drinks.
- The Yard House – This upscale restaurant specializes in American cuisine with an ample patio seating area. It has a huge selection of beers, too.
For pizza lovers, the place to sate your hunger is the 3,800-square-foot Flour & Barley. However, if you want something healthier, head over to The Nook Café.
Grab-and-go style eateries are also aplenty, including Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop, Squeeze for fruit cocktails, Sprinkles, Starbucks, and Haute Doggery.
There are several bars & lounges at LINQ Hotel Las Vegas, including the popular pub fare of The Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, and The Purple Zebra. 24-hour room service, as well as poolside drinks and food services, are available.
Amenities at the LINQ Hotel Experience
The Spa at the LINQ Hotel Las Vegas is home to a variety of massage studios, couples’ treatment rooms, and regular treatment rooms. It offers a full menu of services, including Swedish massages, facials, body treatments, sports massages, hot stone massages, deep-tissue massages, Himalayan salt therapies, aromatherapy, and much more. The spa also features eucalyptus steam rooms, whirlpools, saunas, and a spa tub with separate lounges for men and women. Harmonize Water Bar at the spa area also provides guests with a range of herbal teams and organic products.
Clients can play music from their own devices and choose individual in-room scents during treatments. Salon services like makeup application and spray tanning are also available.
The LINQ Hotel’s swimming pool complex is restricted to guests of at least 21 years or age. The pool’s atmosphere is party style, with cabanas, umbrellas, loungers, and a DJ right in the mix. The facility is made up of two pools. The main pool provides access to the Center Bar, which serves frozen cocktails and beverages in front of 4 large TVs.
The Recovery Zone is also part of the complex, providing lounge space, pool table, and shaded spaces where you can kick back and relax.Gym and FitnessThe fitness center at the LINQ Hotel Las Vegas is housed within the spa. Covering 1620 square feet, the center has cardio machines, stretch bands, stability balls, plus you can ask for fitness cards with stretching and yoga gear.
The hotel’s 63,000-square-foot meeting space is flexible and can host up to 1,000 people. Other private meetings and events venues include the High Roller Wheelhouse and the Brooklyn Bowl.Wedding AmenitiesThe main chapel at the hotel (Silver Sky Chapel) boasts two separate venues for wedding ceremonies. It flaunts a romantic color palette of white, black, and blue with beautiful chandeliers. It can hold up to 70 guests. The other option is Sierra Chapel, a Southwest-themed venue with an intimate atmosphere and a max capacity for 26 guests.
Casino at LINQ Hotel Las Vegas
While most people prefer the Linq for its low-cost rooms, the casino isn’t easy to write off. It is reasonably mid-sized with enough table games and slot machines. Low minimum bets are certainly a bonus for casual gamblers.
The LINQ Hotel Las Vegas Reviews :
The LINQ Hotel + Experience has a good location right at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. The hotel offers a modern feel and décor with a slightly smoky atmosphere. Must-see attractions and amenities include the High Roller Ferris observation wheel the outdoor experience at The Promenade. There’s a commendable restaurant choice, including Guy Fieri’s only restaurant in Sin City, the Hash House A Go Go, and many casual eateries.