Yes, Solitaire Cash really pays if you are good at playing the card game of solitaire. You can earn up to $83 per win in real money when playing the Solitaire Cash app. The best part is that the Solitaire Cash app is free to play and offers you several opportunities to win real money. So far, the app has been downloaded more than 4 million times, and many users claim they have won cash with the app.
Jackpots are included in the game, with prize pools ranging in size from $5 to thousands of dollars. This brain-teaser, the skill-based solitaire game, is also fun and exciting to play.
Solitaire Cash Review
What is Solitaire Cash?
Solitaire Cash is a free mobile solitaire app with in-app purchases, launched in 2016 by Papaya Gaming. The iOS solitaire app is currently available for download on Apple App Store for both iPad and iPhone.
Since its launch, Solitaire Cash has accrued more than four million downloads across the globe. It has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars after more than 175,000 positive reviews and votes by iOS users.
It is also free to download from the Samsung Galaxy Store, where it is rated 3.5 out of 5 stars after over 1,600 votes. Solitaire Cash is not available for Android devices as of writing.
The game itself is based on Klondike solitaire, along with some elements of 21 Blitz, Big Run, Blackout, Pyramid, Patience, FreeCell, and Spider solitaire. It’s designed with a modern interface and a classic feel.
It is similar to other free or premium gaming apps from Papaya Gaming and rival developers like Skillz. The premise behind the app is that players can compete for cash prizes against other players in the skill-based card game of solitaire.
Although paying is voluntary, the Solitaire Cash app allows you to play using real money in a series of cash tournaments. Most solitaire tournaments in the app are free to join and play with no buy-in.
When you join a Solitaire Cash tournament, the app will match you with other people of skill level, and you will be dealt the same deck of cards. You will earn some cash prizes if you appear among the top 3 finishers.
How Solitaire Cash Works
Solitaire Cash is a solitaire app. It allows you to play solitaire as usual for fun by yourself. But, more crucially, you can enter solitaire tournaments and play against other players with a chance of winning lucrative cash prizes. The app employs a skill-based system to match players of the same skill level.
There are four steps you must take to take full advantage of Solitaire Cash:
- Download the app from Apple App Store or Samsung Galaxy Store
- Sign up for a free Solitaire Cash account
- Play free-roll solitaire tournaments
- Play cash solitaire tournaments
Talking about the gameplay, playing the Solitaire Cash game is easy…
- Select the Solitaire Cash app from the home screen or app drawer of your phone
- Start the game, and the cards will be dealt to respective piles
- Your goal when playing is moving cards around the tableau. The columns in the tableau are built in descending order (starting with Kings through to Aces at the bottom) and alternative colors.
- Move the cards from the draw pile and tableau columns to form the foundation pile. The foundations, unlike tableau columns, are built in ascending order from the Aces to Kings of the same suit.
- Check the stock for extra cards if you have no moves to make from the tableau columns.
- You must continue to move the cards around until they are all transferred to the stock or no more moves are available.
- When there are no more moves, you can submit your score to see if you are among the top three contenders who will win the cash prizes. Your ranking on the leaderboard depends on the time you took to clear the board or make the moves. Early finishers will get a bonus.
Ways to Play for Real Money on Solitaire Cash App
There are two ways to play solitaire on the app:
Free Roll Tournaments
The app offers solitaire free-rolls to practice the game with a chance of winning cash prizes. You can play as many free games as possible to sharpen your skills. However, you must save up enough gems to enter the free-roll tournaments. For instance, if you have accumulated 240 gems, you could win up to $14 in free-roll tournaments.
Unfortunately, it takes an extended period to accumulate enough gems for free-roll play. Every day you log in to the Solitaire Cash app, you will earn more rewards and prizes based on the pricing calendar. You can also earn more gems by watching video advertisements. Likewise, you can get bonuses for referring friends, as well.
Cash Solitaire Tournaments
The easiest and quickest way to make real money on Solitaire Cash is to enter cash tournaments. These are pay-to-play tournaments. You can buy tickets for the tournaments using real money, bonus cash, gems, or a combination. You can use PayPal, American Express, MasterCard, or VISA for cash payments.
Earning Bonus Cash on Solitaire Cash App
You can expect to earn two germs for every $1 deposit to the Solitaire Cash app. The minimum deposit is $5. Additionally, you will get bonus cash of $2, $3, and $7 for deposits of $15, $25, and $35, respectively. That means if you deposit $25, you will be awarded $3 in bonus cash for a total bankroll of $28 plus an extra 50 gems. Leaderboard is another way to earn bonus points.
You can also win bonus cash through raffles and regular cash tournaments. For example, if you win first place in any cash tournament, you will get one entry into a raffle where up to $100 is up for grabs in bonus cash. The more raffle tickets you earn, the higher your probability of winning the bonus cash.
Is Solitaire Cash trustworthy?
Yes, the Solitaire Cash app is trustworthy from our experience and player reviews. The app has already made large payouts to winners, so it is fun and legit. Indeed, you are not going to make a living, let alone become a millionaire playing on the app.
However, if you are a fan of the card game, you may earn some money which you can cash out to your Apple Wallet, PayPal, and so on.
Besides, you will earn $1 bonus cash each time you successfully bring a friend to the app.
Who is eligible to play on the Solitaire Cash app?
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Solitaire Cash app. Apple App Store enforces a lower minimum legal age of 17 for a download, though. In addition, cash games and apps are not allowed in a wide range of countries and states, including Arizona, South Dakota, South Carolina, Montana, Maryland, Maine, Louisiana, Iowa, Indiana, and Arkansas.
Pros and Cons of Solitaire Cash
- Multiple payment options, including traditional bank cards and PayPal
- Earn bonus cash and gems through multiple ways, including deposits and play
- Practice as many times as possible using the free-play mode
- Participate in a variety of cash solitaire tournaments
- Games can be paused temporarily
- Withdrawals attract a steep processing fee of $1 per cashout
- Cash prizes are reserved for only the top 3 scorers.
- Withdrawals take up to 14 days to reach your PayPal or account
- Cash tournaments are unavailable in some states
Is Solitaire Cube legit?
Yes, the Solitaire Cube app is legit because it is powered by Skillz and developed by Tether Studio, two of the most trusted names in digital gaming. Solitaire Cube is also legit based on its excellent rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars on the Apple App Store after receiving reviews from more than 89,700 users. It has been downloaded more than a million times.
The app is played just like any other solitaire game, but it includes tournaments and contests where players can stand to win real cash. The app is free to download and play, with no in-app purchases or annoying advertisements.
What is Solitaire Cube?
Solitaire Cube is a mobile solitaire gaming app you can download for free and play for a chance to win real money prizes. It’s designed by Tether Studios, a member of the Skillz eSports gaming family. The app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Solitaire Cube has attracted a mixed reaction from players and solitaire enthusiasts. It has witnessed over 1 million downloads on the App Store, with a 4.6/5-star rating after nearly 90,000 votes. The app has a much lower star rating of 2.9 stars in the Google Play Store after 764 votes and more than 100,000 downloads.
Solitaire Cube offers a game that looks and plays like Klondike Solitaire. However, the gameplay is faster, and the players can compete against one another for cash prizes. Thoughtful touches like leaderboards, touch controls, and animation make this solitaire game much more exciting for mobile gamers.
Users compete in multiplayer tournaments against other players, with cash prizes awarded to the winners. Solitaire Cube hosts tournaments ranging from $10 to thousands per entry.
How Solitaire Cube Works
If you’ve played classic Solitaire card game before, you’ll recognize that Solitaire Cube is basically the same game. The objective is to create four rows of ascending cards from Ace to King.
However, there are a few significant differences. First, you’ll be competing against another player. The app will match you with a player of comparable skill level from anywhere in the world.
Second, the app helps to speed up the pace by allowing you to create rows of ascending cards with any combination of suits. A five-minute timer keeps both players on their toes. However, you can end the game anytime and earn bonus points. Aside from the slightly different rulebook, Solitaire Cube provides users with two levels of play.
Ways to Play on Solitaire Cube App
You can play solitaire in two ways on the app:
- Practice League – If you want to avoid putting money when playing solitaire, you can play free matches in the practice league. The practice league does not award cash prizes, but it does award Ticketz and Z Coins. Z Coins are a type of virtual currency that can be used to buy more rounds of play. Ticketz can be redeemed for tangible cash prizes such as swag and vehicles. Of course, it would take a long time to earn enough Ticketz to redeem a car!
- Pro League – The Pro League is where the magic happens, where you can make real money! You can begin competing in real money tournaments against other players when you deposit.
Who can play on Solitaire Cube?
You must be 18 and over to play on Solitaire Cube. Beyond the minimum legal age, cash games are not allowed in some states and jurisdictions.
More specifically, the Solitaire Cube cash tournaments are unavailable to residents of Arizona, South Dakota, South Carolina, Montana, Maryland, Maine, Louisiana, Iowa, Indiana, and Arkansas.
Solitaire Cube Review – Pros and Cons of Solitaire Cube App
- Potential to win cash – Many players have collectively won millions in cash bonuses.
- The app is available on both Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Withdrawals are easy and quick, especially to your PayPal account. Players can also deposit and cash out via secure payment methods like American Express, MasterCard, and VISA.
- The app has no advertisements.
- You can enter both free and cash tournaments
- Mixed player reviews
- No guarantee of winning money
- Players have experienced some technical problems and glitches with the app
What solitaire game pays real money?
Multiple solitaire games pay real money, including:
- Solitaire Cube
- Solitaire Cash
- 21 Blitz by Tether Studios
Do you actually win money on Solitaire Cube?
Yes, you can actually win real money on Solitaire Cube. However, you must enter cash tournaments on the Pro League platform to win real money.