Many casino apps pay real cash, especially the ones that accept US players. If you are wondering how to make real cash while playing your favorite games, real money casino apps could be a nice place to get started. Below, you’ll find some of the best mobile casino apps that pay real cash.
Best Casino Apps that Pay Real Money
1. Wild Casino App
The Wild Casino app presents you with over 200 online casino games offering thousands in actual cash prizes. Moreover, you can use the app on all your devices since it is a web-based application.
Apart from playing the slots, Wild Casino app features plenty of games and goodies …
- Table game staples — craps, multi-hand blackjack and European roulette.
- Well-known video poker — Double Double Bonus poker, Jack
- Best-known live dealer games — live Keno to Red Dog live
- A variety of player bonuses, such as the crypto deposit bonus, where the app matches your cryptocurrency deposit up to $9000.
- You can also withdraw your payments to the most popular e-wallet services such as Bitcoin Cash and Ripple.
Pros of Wild Casino App
- Plenty of crypto wallets on cue — BTC, Dogecoin, ETH, and more
- You can get superb player support on the app around the clock
- App is jam-packed with generous bonuses
- App interface is sleek and user-friendly
Cons of Wild Casino App
- There’s no instant payout
- Support is only available via email
2. Las Atlantis Casino App
Las Atlantis Casino app currently ranks among the best of the best casino apps for real money. Where it lacks for in software provider selection, the casino more than makes up for it in gameplay and variety. It boasts as one of the few online casinos that allow you to gamble using bitcoin.
The games on instant-play side of the gambling site are playable on pretty much any mobile browsers. Plus, the mobile app is available as a free download on both Android and iOS devices.
It ranks highest on the list of what casino apps pay real cash because …
- Using the app presents you with over 200 virtual slot games to play.
- You receive a 280% bonus of up to £10,230 on your first-time deposit.
- It offers you seamless gameplay and functionality, as is the high-quality technology you expect from the developer Real Time Gaming.
Unfortunately, the app does not feature any live dealer games. The upside is the thrill of a possible win with every spin is enough to make you ignore this flaw.
Pros of Las Atlantis Casino App
- A cache of 200+ slots awaiting mobile bettors – we’re talking fan-favorites like Fortunate Buddha, Plentiful Treasure, Goblins: Gluttony of Gems, Merlin’s Riches, and Penguin Palooza
- Players receive around-the-clock support and attention via live chat, email, and other channels
- A catalog of over 18 video poker titles – think Deuces Wild, Aces & Eights, and Joker Poker
- Players enjoy an incredibly seamless casino mobile gaming experience
- Robust software from RTG
- The app boasts a unique feel and look that resonates well with bettors
- Massive 280% welcome bonus of up to $14,000 will keep new bettors happy
Cons of Las Atlantis Casino App
- The app’s casino lobby doesn’t feature live dealer games
- Too bad if you don’t like RTG games
3. Betway Casino App
Betway is a household name as far as betting goes, and its mobile app undoubtedly lives up to the hype. Betway’s lightning-fast app is available for bettors who love to wager on the fly. That helps accentuate the mobile site that’s sleek, user-focused, and fully optimized.
Both the mobile app and site sport a sizable chunk of casino games that look and play amazingly well on Android and iOS devices. We were impressed to note that lots of the desktop features bleed over to the mobile app and site – think nav menu, live-chat support, and cashier options. That means you can deposit/pull out funds in a jiffy, as well as get your queries handled on the go without the need to log onto a desktop.
Pros of Betway App
- Lots of slot action with more than 400 mobile slots at the ready
- Fans of non-slot games will see plenty of choice too – Betway darts, bingo, table games, you name it!
- All Betway casino titles are eCOGRA-approved
- A superb live dealer section powered by Evolution Gaming
- Players receive excellent support via multiple channels
- App and mobile site are touch-screen compatible for most Android and iOS devices
- 20-year+ reputation for quality and reliability on the works
Cons of Betway App
- Prohibitive wagering requirements on bonuses
- No free-play mode on games
4. 888 Casino App
The 888 Casino app is the mobile version of the UK gambling site of the same name by 888 UK Limited.
Additionally, this entrant of the list of what casinos app pay real cash offers you these winning opportunities:
- Scratch cards
- Slot games
- Online poker variations.
888 casino is available on both your Android and iOS devices. You can also continue using the app on your computer by logging in to the app’s webpage.
Pros of 888 Casino App
- Decent no-deposit bonus
- A vast game library packed with over 1,000 mobile titles
- A highly trusted and reputable brand behind the app
Cons of 888 Casino App
- Capped bonus winnings
5. Bovada Casino App
Bovada Casino app is a game-changer in the US online gambling scene. This predominantly RTG casino has a fully mobile-optimized site. We were glad to see lots of titles from other software providers – Makitone Gaming, Visionary iGaming, Rival Gaming, Betsoft, you name it!
The impressive part is that the vast majority of the desktop features carry over to the mobile site. The banking methods, customer support, casino game lobby, and filters look and feel better on the small screen. It’s only unfortunate that its vast desktop catalog of games doesn’t convert to mobile play. Thankfully, jackpots, slots, and video poker action is available for play on the fly — even sweeter with the welcome bonus of up to $3,000.
Pros of Bovada Casino App
- Huge Bitcoin and crypto deposit bonuses
- Great tournaments and weekly promos
- Distinct slot games
- The casino app includes a racebook, online poker, and sportsbook
- Vibrant live dealer games
Cons of Bovada Casino App
- The selection of table games is somewhat limited
6. Casumo Casino App
Although Casumo launched in 2012, it has already garnered numerous awards for its impressively unique and vast selection of 2000+ top-tier casino games. They’re sourced from some of the biggest names in the gambling software industry, including Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, and Yggdrasil Gaming.
The gambling site is owned and operated by namesake Casumo Services Limited. Even though it’s not a well-known gaming operator, it boasts multiple gambling licenses from different respected jurisdictions, including the Danish Gambling Authority (DGA), Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), the Gibraltar Licensing Authority (GLA), and the Swedish Gaming Inspectorate (SGI).
That means the casino promises a solid gambling experience backed by high transparency, security, and safety standards.
The site features a unique space theme that’s distinct, colorful, and hugely appealing, making Casumo stand out from the crowd. The casino mascot, which resembles a miniature version of a sumo wrestler, is constantly featured across the site and adds another level of excitement. The home page has a scrolling panel that shows off the most recent winners, preferred games, and their payouts, so you know you’re on the winning side.
From the moment you land on the Casumo site, you’ll realize it’s an instant-play platform through and through. That makes Casumo casino games playable on Mac, PC, tablets, and mobile devices, plus players can expect multilingual support and fast, secure deposits and withdrawals.
The attractive and engaging site design makes it exciting and easy for players to browse the massive selection of games at Casumo. You’ll find the most popular games, as well as new releases and notable titles, right on the home page. Of course, for easy browsing, you can visit the casino lobby, where the library is put into familiar categories, including slots, table games, and video poker.
Pros of Casumo Casino App
- Excellent reputation and world’s first casino adventure backed by multiple awards
- Well-designed iOS and Android apps for mobile gaming
- Solid gaming software powered by 45+ top-tier developers
- Impressive player payback percentage at 97.27%
- Speedy, friendly, and professional customer support is available 24/7
- A vast selection of live casino games on offer
- Players say payouts are fast and free of additional fees
- Players can expect to find a bevy of popular progressive jackpot slots, including Mega Fortune, Mega Moolah, and Hall of Gods
- Support and website available in multiple languages, including English, Finnish, Swedish, and Norwegian
Cons of Casumo Casino App
- Customer support is not available via telephone
- Some payment options are not available in certain countries
- Major video poker titles and craps are not available
- US players are not accepted
7. Empire77 Casino App
The Asian gambling market is expanding as more bettors in the region have access to computers and high-speed internet. As a result, it’s not surprising that we’re witnessing an increase in the number of online casinos giving services to people in places like Vietnam, Thailand, China, Japan, Malaysia, and others. Empire777 Casino is doing exactly that, providing gamers with a comprehensive casino experience.
Visitors will discover a huge slot library, decent bonus offers, and friendly, 24/7 customer support, making this a suitable casino for folks in Asia.
More than that, the payment methods available at Empire777 are plenty varied. The withdrawal limits are reasonably high, which means high rollers don’t have to lose any sleep over withdrawal quagmires. Note that not all banking options are available for all countries accepted by the casino, but no one will lack a method of depositing or cashing out.
Pros of Empire77 Casino App
- Players get a decent bonus for referring their friends
- Support is available 24/7 via WhatsApp, live chat, and email
- A massive collection of slots from major software providers, including Microgaming, Play’n GO, and Betsoft
- The platform boasts a vibrant, action-packed live dealer casino with many rooms and tables to choose from
- A massive welcome bonus plus weekly cashback and reload bonuses
- Withdrawals are unlimited
- Superb VIP program
Cons of Empire77 Casino App
- Some banking options are not available for players in all countries
- Some payment methods incur service fees
- The minimum deposit required is high by online casino standards, at $30
- Players can join the VIP Club by invitation only
8. PlayAmo Casino App
Another casino app that pays you real cash is PlayAmo Casino. It is available across multiple devices because of its web-based design. Among the app’s cash earning opportunities are:
- Live dealer games such as roulette.
- Over 2000 Slot machines, with each featuring massive cash jackpots.
- Video Poker
- Daily scratch-off competitions
- Table games.
- Plenty of player bonuses, including daily specials, second deposit cashbacks, and free spins.
Moreover, PlayAmo is one of the very few apps that offer a variety of specialist payout methods. Apart from credit card, bank transfers or cheque payments, you can also receive actual cash payments through:
Pros of PlayAmo Casino App
- 1000’s of high-quality casino app games
- The casino app’s interface is beautiful and intuitive
- No wagering requirement on most bonus offers
Cons of PlayAmo Casino App
- Rather small progressive jackpots
9. William Hill Casino App
William Hill is hands down one of the most recognized and well-established gambling entities, providing an array of betting services in both online and land-based shops. It’s one of the most long-standing casinos in the gaming industry, having been founded in 1934 by Sir William Hill.
Players will enjoy many gambling products from William Hill, including poker, bingo, sports betting, and of course, online casino games. It’s known worldwide as a premier bookmarker, operating one of the world’s most extensive and popular sportsbooks. The brand is a household name within its home country, the UK.
William Hill launched its online casino in 1998, often referred to as the golden age of internet gambling. Playtech, its major software partner, powers the vast majority of casino games on the platform.
However, Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, IGT, Microgaming, NextGen, WMS, Ash Gaming, Quickspin, and Rabcat, among many other software providers, contribute to the casino’s expansive game library.
The casino site and support are available in well over 20 languages since William Hill boasts customers from more than 170 countries across the globe. It’s licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and the Gibraltar Gaming Commission for players in Great Britain and Malta Gaming Authority for customers elsewhere.
Add eCOGRA and TST seals of approval to that, and you can count on William Hill casino operations and games to be secure, transparent, and fair.
The casino offers more than 300 high-quality games. They include all fan favorites like video poker, baccarat, blackjack, and roulette, along with a comprehensive array of live games, fruit machines, and video slots. Unfortunately, the casino doesn’t prioritize casino bonuses and promotions, plus the platform is too packed and can be disorienting, if not overwhelming, to some players.
Pros of William Hill Casino App
- Trusted, well-known, and reputable gambling entity
- One account gives you access to online casino games, poker, bingo, and sports betting
- Plenty of payment options for deposits and withdrawals
- The games are sourced from multiple software providers, including major industry players like Playtech, Microgaming, and NetEnt
- Lucrative VIP Club and loyalty reward programs
- All games are optimized for mobile gaming
- Triple licensing by the UK Gambling Commission, MGA, and GLA
- Games proven fair by third parties and trusted bodies like eCOGRA and TST
Cons of William Hill Casino App
- Promotions and casino bonuses could use some serious improvement
- Fewer live casino options
- The desktop casino website can be confusing
- There are three different casinos within the same platform, which can be disorienting.
10. El Royale Casino App
You’ve probably never heard of El Royale Casino, as it is a newcomer gambling site that entered the scene in 2020. Nonetheless, the casino presents a fantastic Speakeasy Club ambiance of the roaring 1920s. It welcomes US players with a cocktail full of bonuses, rewards, and promo offers.
El Royale is an RTG online casino, offering the provider’s prominent video slots, blackjack titles, roulette titles, live dealer games, video poker titles, and specialty offerings. Casino gaming is available on the instant play web platform, mobile site, and the download client for Windows PCs.
You can garner loyalty reward points for all wagers at El Royale Casino. Backed with secure banking, superb customer support, and regular promotional offers, you can rest assured of a positive gaming experience. However, we’ve got a few reservations, including a lack of e-wallet payment options, a limited selection of software providers, and a high minimum withdrawal limit of $150 on almost all payout methods.
Pros of El Royale Casino App
- El Royale is a crypto-friendly casino that accepts Bitcoin, LTC, Tether, and ETH.
- Accepts players from the US, Australia, and many other jurisdictions
- Phone support available
- Huge welcome bonus and regular promotional offers
- No fees on all withdrawal payout methods
- Mobile-optimized casino site design
- Get comp points for your play, then exchange for bonus cash
- Live dealer games included
Cons of El Royale Casino App
- Some bonus offers come with high wagering requirements
- Relatively high minimum withdrawal limit of $150 for most payout options
- Lacks poker tournaments and sports betting
- Games from only one software provider
- No banking via e-wallets
- Large winnings are paid out in installments
11. Ignition Casino App
Ignition Casino has been ruling the roost in the online gambling scene since 2016. It wows bettors with a strong catalog of more than 2,000 titles – all muscled from a handful of mid-tier software providers. We’re talking about Genesis Gaming, Qora, and Rival Gaming.
There are plenty to love about Ignition casino …
- It offers a genuine poker experience similar to the one you get at a land-based casino.
- You can participate in other online casino games if poker is not your thing. The app also features:
- Hundreds of slot games
- Live dealer games such as monopoly and roulette
- Table games such as Backgammon and Baccarat
There are plenty of lucrative bonuses for new players. For starters, you get up to £11,000 as a matching deposit bonus for depositing with your Bitcoin wallet. Alternatively, you can choose the other bonus of up to £750 as a matching bonus for cash deposits.
Pros of Ignition Casino App
- A well-curated library of 2,000+ game titles
- Favorable cashout limits at $10 per withdrawal
- The casino account can be used for sports wagering
- New bettors are welcomed with a bang, enjoying a 300% welcome bonus up to $3,000
- Massive Hot Drop Jackpots
Cons of Ignition Casino App
- The casino app is not accessible in New York, Nevada, New Jersey, and Delaware
- Support is only available in live chat with replies delaying up to 10 min
12. Red Dog Casino App
The Red Dog Casino app currently ranks as the best app relating to players rankings and data security. It is the mobile app version of the legal online gambling operator Red Dog Casino, who bears a valid Curacao Government gambling license.
Here are the live-dealer games that make Red Dog Casino appear on the list of what casino apps pay real cash.
- Double Double Bonus Poker
- Mega Moolah
Furthermore, the app is multilingual and is available as a free download on various devices …
Pros of Red Dog Casino App
- Demo play available in all games
- Deposits and withdrawals are fee-free
- Live chat, email, and phone support available around the clock
- Superb banking options
- A lovely catalog of mobile slots
Cons of Red Dog Casino App
- Lacks a sportsbook
- Table games are limited
13. Café Casino App
Café Casino is one of the casino apps that pay real cash the swiftest. Get this – the max wait time for successful Visa and MasterCard cashouts is 2 days. They hived off the cliché 24-hour pending processing period. Granted that you’ve done KYC verification and provided proof of identity, withdrawals are pretty much instant.
In addition to that, the folks at Café Casino are keen to embrace the latest cutting-edge technology in the casino app industry. That’s why their app is the sleekest, most robust, and incredibly user-friendly.
Crypto bettors will be thoroughly impressed here with deposits/cashouts through:
- Bitcoin Cash
Despite being a US-facing casino app, it still boasts a ton of game titles from major software providers. 200+ casino games await mobile bettors at the lobby. Majority of which emanate from Rival Gaming, RTG, and Genesis Gaming.
That said, the most popular games that pay real cash on Café Casino:
Pros of Café Casino App
- Bettors enjoy an expanding catalog of game titles
- Bonuses are huge and refreshed frequently
- Interesting instant-play mobile site
Cons of Café Casino App
- The app brings nothing new to the table
- Customer support has been repeatedly poor, if ever available
- Casino has ties with flimsy operators
14. Planet 7 Casino App
Billing itself as a fun online casino, Planet 7 boasts a fan base of thousands of loyal players, partly thanks to its vibrant collection of top-shelf games, huge welcome bonus, and regular promotions. Games here cut across the whole gamut from slots and table games to live dealer games and lesser-known styles like Slingo.
When it comes to gaming, the casino provides players with a fair, transparent, and friendly gambling environment. The gambling site prides itself on being steered by a small crew of gambling experts. At the casino lobby, you will find a dizzying range of titles from many different well-known software providers, including NextGen Gaming, Play’n GO, IGT, Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, and NetEnt.
Another casino app that pays you real cash is Planet 7.
Among the benefits you receive after downloading and using this app are:
- The app will pay you up to $4000 in cash as a welcome bonus.
- You will receive notifications reminding you to join the weekly promotions exclusive to the app’s members.
- In addition to the welcome bonus, you also get 40 free spins to play in the Asgard Slots game.
- Furthermore, the app synchronizes your gameplay across all your internet-enabled devices. Therefore, you can continue receiving your actual cash payments from anywhere.
- The app also allows you to transact in multiple currencies, including Japanese Yen and cryptocurrency.
Pros of Planet 7 Casino App
- A wide variety of game providers, including NetEnt, Microgaming, and BetSoft
- A gamified and enriching comp point loyalty program
- The site language and support cater specifically to players in Japan
- The gaming platform is entirely instant-play and mobile-ready
- Live casino games are available
Cons of Planet 7 Casino App
- Available in the Japanese language only
- Live chat support doesn’t run 24/7
- CasiTabi is a single-currency platform
- Some deposit methods may incur processing charges
- Playing table games doesn’t contribute to the bonus wagering.
Real Money Casino Apps FAQs
Do casino apps pay real money?
YES – Casino apps do pay real money if they are from legal developers since the app needs to meet strict legal qualifications by the authority before it is available for download.
- A strict identity verification system to prevent minors
- The casino app games available are honest and fair
All casino transactions are through a payout method that enforces a strict ownership verification method.
The most common methods that casino apps pay real cash to you are:
- Credit and debit cards
- Bitcoin wallet
- Bank transfer
- Prepaid cards such as PaySafeCard
The developer has a current operating license and a valid business registration certificate to provide online casino services.
The casino app has a rapid customer service and dispute resolution system.
Therefore, always download casino apps from legal sources to ensure that they will pay you real money.
Below are the most reliable sources:
- Google Play Store
- Apple App Store
- The game developer’s official website
What is the best casino app to win real money?
Despite the vast majority of casino apps offering you payments in real money, here are the best casino apps to win real money.
Are mobile casino apps legal?
- Las Atlantis
- Super Slots
- Red Dog Casino
- Vegas Casino Online
- Wild Casino
- Europa Casino
- 888 Casino
- Playamo Casino App
- Cherry Casino
- Vera & John
Mobile casino apps are legal in various jurisdictions/countries/states …
Casino apps are largely outlawed in most African nations. Some nations don’t even bother to include gambling clauses in their laws – maybe limited access to the web is to blame. Nonetheless, some African countries (most notably Mauritius, Kenya, and South Africa) permit online gambling – and best of all, they earn a pretty penny from it. Many other African countries like Ivory Coast, Cape Verde, Morocco, and Algeria permit online gambling to a limited extent – that’s to say they allow some basic casino games and sports betting.
Australia and New Zealand
Casino apps have long been a favorite for New Zealanders. The Department of Internal Affairs is tasked with establishing and enforcing rigorous standards centered on online gambling on the island. When it comes to regulation, Australia takes a rather different approach, allowing the central government and territories to enact and maintain gambling laws.
Casino mobile gambling is legal in most countries in Europe, but it is regulated by their governments. These countries include Germany, Italy, Hungary, Switzerland, France, Spain, UK, and Belgium.
Casino apps are massively practiced in North America, most notably in the United States which accounts for up to 70 percent of the world’s gambler base. Its neighbor up north permits online gambling in some territories (read – provinces) but in some areas, it isn’t legal. But the Canadian central government isn’t bothered, as all sorts of online gambling activities are played pretty much all over the place in Northern American countries.
Can you win real money on Clubillion?
Unfortunately, you cannot win real money on Clubillion. The app is purely a social casino gaming app that seeks to simulate the feeling of gambling at a land-based casino. Furthermore, the developers clearly state that the app is only for recreational use, and in-app success does not translate to future success in actual gambling.
Moreover, you can only transact in the in-game currency. However, you have the option to boost your in-game currency balance by purchasing coin packs using the app’s payment methods.
If you want to experience a free authentic casino experience, download the Clubillion app from the following platforms:
- Google PlayStore
- Apple AppStore